to do housework, laundry, empty the dishwasher and go back to work - I think David is thrilled :)
No updates from the Dr. today other than I am off house arrest - woo hoo! We don't know if this week halted progression or if I still progressed as we opted out of the physical exam so that it didn't trigger something in and of itself. Next week though - I think we are going for it!
So, she said no jumping jacks - but back to life as normal. While I was nervous alllllll day today waiting for the appointment and convincing myself that we weren't ready (or I wasn't ready!) now I feel a little more confident and a little less like a ticking time bomb.
I still may take matters into my own hands to do what I can to try and get Baby Glenn here before the Waldners arrive on Aug. 22....so I might just need the state fair (aka operation walk the baby out) or old wives tales after all. And acupuncture? Sign me up!
Until the next appointment....
8 years ago
2 comments:
What ever you do, do NOT try the castor oil!! You will do great! Good luck!
Yay! Glad to hear that you are "free!" My advice: LOTS of walking & spicy Mexican before the Waldner visit! :)
Post a Comment