Here we sit at 39 week exactly. An interesting place to be after a week on bedrest. But, we are grateful for a healthy baby, no discomfort, no swelling and really no reason to complain. In hindsight - this hasn't been too bad :)
Here we are at 38 weeks and 3 days this past weekend:
And today at 39 weeks exactly.
We are getting anxious to meet the little one!
4 comments:
I feel like you dropped since Sunday. You are still looking good!
I agree with Sara. Even Dad thought so. You still look good and happy. We are anxiously waiting to meet this special person.
YAY! Love you guys, you are so pretty!
Oh holy night I am just so DAMN excited! Maybe Big A and Les will put somethin' special in Friday's dinner to help get this baby movin' out this weekend! :)
Post a Comment