All I see when I look at this photo is my words to David during the entire pregnancy: "you would be so lucky to have only daughters...dads with all daugthers are the most special people." I was worried I jinxed it - but we at least have 1!
happy *exhausted* family. First photos!
big eyes flanked by looooong eyelashes. mommy and hadley getting acquainted.
it's only fitting that she visit the salon to get her hair done the same day as me :)
bathed, changed, prodding and poking is done for now. warm me up heater!
and then they turned me over and gave me this hat. yikes!
good thing I have a new headband from aunt jenny
Lots more pictures have been taken, of course, but just wanted to get a few up now! Stay tuned as we continue to document this miracle in our lives.
2 comments:
i cannot get enough of her. perfect. that is what i keep thinking as i see more pictures of her. we have been telling ethan all about miss hadley and showing him pictures of his new friend. can't wait for the meet and greet in september! my parents and sisters are so excited as well and will be calling for visit in about a week as long as you are up for it. such amazing parents already! can't wait for the next post!
Congrats Sara! What a beautiful girl and name! (I was cyber stalking Kelly K's blog and saw yours.) Congrats to you and the entire family!
-Jennifer (Knotts) G.
Post a Comment