has been pretty incredible this week. Well, I guess Harley has too, but I am talking about the human guy in the photo.
I don't know if it is his form of nesting, his need to be the man of the house and take care of everything or just the realization that I can't do anything around the house this week - but he has been motoring around to get things done.
The funniest thing for me this week? David rushes into the house all flustered with his arms full of random stuff. As he dumps it on the counter he proclaims "Aren't you proud of me for not using plastic bags? This is from FOUR STORES!" crack. me. up. of course I am proud, considering he balked at not using plastic bags, among other things, and has really started to get behind and even lead some things around this house to make it more green. and I love that he loves Fresh Market now, and gets excited about local sweet corn, and chooses good meat and is just cute all around of course. duh.
Just a little shout out to DG, before this blog turns to baby Glenn-only updates. He is working hard, continuing to cycle and still make sure this house doesn't fall apart. I really really hope this bedrest ends on Monday so I can nest more too!
3 comments:
Way to go David!!!
Awwww cute! Such a turn on when hubbos come home with reusable bags! Agreed. And don't stop Sara/David updates when Baby G comes, please. This is your life...it'll just happen to live in it. :)
aawwww, such a cutie! :) he IS the best hubby in indiana...there's another in boston! :)
Post a Comment