I am growing - I swear! We had an appointment + ultrasound last Friday (at 32 wks + 2 days) and everything went great! I have been measuring behind and most recently was 2 weeks behind. Hence, the ultrasound. But, while I was still now 1 week behind, the baby was 1 week ahead. Yep - you read that right. We are living in some tight quarters! It's too bad we don't live in Manhattan, this baby would already be used to no space!
We did see hair and baby fat rolls (or skin rolls, whatever!) which was fun. But, baby Glenn was not interested in rolling over to show us his/her face. So - our best photo was of a foot.
Here are a few recent belly shots:
Week 31 + 1 day
Week 32 + 5 days
Happy 4th of July!!
1 comment:
YAY! You have the tank on I got you :) Looks like it fits super well! Very cute, sweetie. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment