literally. Two baby boys born today, and both weighed in at nearly 9 pounds. Holy moly! I am not going to lie - that makes me a little nervous!
But, more than nervous, it makes me really excited! I am the next person on our baby boom list. I am in my 35th week. And, as everyone likes to remind me that "anything can happen." i.e. pack our bag!
I had a great massage today and love love love Megan and her magical hands! It felt great and came at a great time when I was exhausted from heat and work. I just need to get a few pedicures on the calendar too :)
So, from now until baby it is time to shop, relax and follow any and every old wives tale to bring on this baby on time! Erin and the kiddos are coming!! So, pray for an on-time or few days early arrival. Do you think "operation walk the baby out" or better known to most as the Indiana State Fair is an old wives tale??
I have some belly pics to upload and will get to that soon! Until then, it's back to air conditioning and laying around. Oh the life :)
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment