Ahhhh! At first on my Google Reader I couldn't see the best, most adorable photo of all! And then I clicked the post and saw that you made your new header photo the best, most adorable photo of all! Love ALL of these and can't wait for that kid to pop out so Matt and I can spoil him/her and teach it inappropriate things.
2 comments:
Ahhhh! At first on my Google Reader I couldn't see the best, most adorable photo of all! And then I clicked the post and saw that you made your new header photo the best, most adorable photo of all! Love ALL of these and can't wait for that kid to pop out so Matt and I can spoil him/her and teach it inappropriate things.
Agree with Jen - the new header is perfect! I also love, love, love your face in that first picture. Can't wait to see the BABY ones!
Post a Comment