Sunday, June 26, 2011

mr. & mrs. hurst

Aunt Ronda & Steve O tied the knot a few weeks back in Chicago.  So, David and I decided we would make a weekend trip out of it and headed up after work on Thursday. Even better? Rachel and Jim joined us that night!  We didn't get up there until late, but had fun catching up and hanging out that night.  Then, on Friday, our tour de chicago began!

It went a little something like this:
corner bakery > millenium park > the bean > shedd aquarium > gino's east > navy pier



 bean + baby bump = scary alien shapes


Then, on Saturday it was wedding day! Our day started at Corner Bakery (again) and continued with shopping then finally a fabulous wedding on Chicago's First Lady.

Cooler temps and intense fog/mist kept us inside for the ceremony, but the brave ones did venture upstairs for some dancing and fireworks later in the night.






mom and dad cutting up a rug

Cheers to Aunt Ronda & Steve O! (I know, how lame that I don't even have a picture of the bride and groom!)

No comments: