Wednesday, June 15, 2011

thirty

weeks.

How did that happen? 

The nesting bug has hit our house, and not just for me. While I feel the constant need to clean/arrange/move things around/piddle around the house - David has been motoring on projects inside and out.  The 4-5 nights in the last two weeks that we are still awake at midnight have me a little concerned.  But - I have promised myself that July is the month of saying NO to commitments. Wish me luck :)

In the past week, David re-edged our beds/trees, built up the beds in front, spread 4 yards of mulch (until it was dark!), secured the carpenter and painter for the nursery and oversaw that project.  Not to mention all of the other stuff like mowing, etc.

I am super excited about the molding and paint in the nursery - and that the furniture gets delivered TODAY!  Happy 30 weeks to me!

It could be a short or long 10 weeks - who knows.  But, so far feeling great still. I did realize this week that my bending over to weed the beds (which I love to do) is short-lived as it not only hurts, but is hard to stand up from.  lovely.  despite feeling old, the heat hasn't been bad and I have yet to swell!  woo hoo!

Stay tuned for photos of the belly and nursery!

2 comments:

Jenny Bo said...

Ooooh the nesting! How fun - can't wait to see before/after pics. :)

Jen Waldron said...

It's official - You have carried a bun in the oven longer than I! CONGRATS :)