I just started the 30 day workout program on the Wii with the new active "game." It was really fun setting up the profile and learning how it works. You have goals and a workout plan for the 30 days. At the end of each session you can win trophies and also medals (for completing the "homework" at the end telling about your diet & activity from the day before). Today I earned 2 trophies...what what! I earned the one you get when you start and then the 100 calories burned. Not all that exciting, but for a short work out I will take it!
Is anyone using this? Do you have any pointers? You can do more than one person at a time so I am currently accepting challengers :) I will need to do more cardio with this, and am considering getting a bike.
Yay for a good start to July! I took my sister's body attack class on July 1 to kickoff the new month. She is an awesome teacher-and it was tough! I also took an hour walk today and then did the Wii Active. Small steps...but at least they are in the right direction!
I will keep you posted on my progress!

2 comments:
yea! you go girl!!! good luck and wish i had wii because i would do it with you! :) xoxo, erin miss you already!
Sounds fun...I would definitely recommend getting a bike, too. I ride mine EVERYWHERE. It's exercise, but it's also so much fun and makes me feel like a little kid again. It doesn't feel like work!
Seems like you are well! I'm following along on the blog!
XO
Kelly
Post a Comment