As if having our Kickoff Celebration last Thursday wasn't exhausting enough-I took a quick (and I mean quick) trip to Florida to stay with Erin & Keven for the weekend. David was already there (he flew in on Tuesday for a conference) so it was hard to say no, even though I knew I would need starbucks to get through the day on Friday!! DARN!
A big thanks to Erin & Keven for hosting such a fun weekend. Erin was all concerned with it being "Florida" enough. I was just happy to see the sun, I didn't need to beach it . . . it's not like I would have gotten tan, please come on.
We went to Margaritaville on Friday night and then to the Red Coconut Club to see Keven & Steven's band play. The people watching was amazing. We were able to sleep in on Saturday (awesome), eat outside at a cute cafe (double awesome) and even find more time in the afternoon to lay back down (triple awesome!). Then it was off to a hole-in-the-wall mexican place with Erin's friends (Keven had another gig that night) and then to cosmic bowling.
So, all day on Saturday I was totally feeling the bowling. I kept telling David that I was "feeling good" about my game. Well....I did WIN the first game!! Then, onto the second game David comes out of nowhere to kick all of our butts. The bet must have been worth it - the loser has to drive the Scotty's so the other one can enjoy some beverages. boo.
An all around fun weekend!! Thanks guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment