Since this year has been one to remember (that's nearly laughable at this point!) I thought I should at least try to capture the milestones. And will photo dump later. Love my iPhone but hate that I don't take more pics with the camera or make more photo albums. We will work on that in 2015...
So, here goes nothing...
2014
based on Sara's memory...which is bleak. Disregard any errors :)
January
- Sara and kiddos survived the polar vortex with David traveling
- Sara conquered Whole 30.
February (so far, this month takes the cake!)
- Sara, Grammy, Hads & Brady ventured to Boston. Travel was a success!
- Sara enjoyed not being on Whole 30 in Boston! Hello wine...
- Hadley's 1st trip to the ER and 1st stitches
- Sara interviewed for and accepted a new job, managed two weeks of overlap between new and old jobs and said goodbye to her LLS family after 6 years (whoa)
- After only a week on the new job, a discovery was made - B3 was on his or her way (WHAT?)
March
- Seriously cannot remember much happening in March (phew) aside from normal 1st trimester stuff, the discussions on "um, should we move??" and prepping for April vacation
- We told the Lehman's about B3 and started car shopping for a third row vehicle!
April
- Sara and David jetted off to Mexico with the Evernhams...what was already their babymoom became one we shared. The announcement to them was priceless...
- And, while telling the Wannamakers about B3 via Facetime from Mexico...we learned baby W #2 is on the way - yippee!
- We told David's family about B3 and started to tell our friends too!
May
- We make an offer on a house and it's accepted!! Get ready Carmel, here we come!
- Ramsey drive on the market!
- Memorial Day Weekend getaway to Greensboro...the big girls had a blast as always, Brady survived the girls and a connecting flight and Sara & Cameron sat around and chatted pregnancies. So fun to have kiddos close in age!
June
- Brady turns 1!
- Sara is 20 weeks pregnant at Brady's 1st birthday (we are still in shock to some extent at this point)
- Ramsey Drive sells!
July
- Close on both homes, within a week, David is a GC for a week and managed vendors and the move like a rockstar
- Sara leaves for a week of business travel right after moving in (poor timing!)
- Hadley starts sleeping in a big girl bed!
- Hadley enjoys two weeks of swim lessons
- New house gets so much needed love...floors, paint, updates, etc. So much more to come!
August
- The Glenns and Lehmans sneak off to South Haven for a week - so much fun!
- A third row car is now ours...whoa!
- Hadley turns 3!
- We continue to settle into the house and enjoy the pool a bit more
- The Waldners come to Indiana! Hadley's best 2 weeks ever!
- Hadley is rocking the big girl potty!
September
- Labor Day weekend pool party is a blast. This weekend is the start to Sara feeling "different" for some reason
- We have a walker - finally! He's been able to walk for weeks, but wouldn't use it as his primary mode of transportation until literally 15 months exactly. Silly boy.
- Sara is put on bed rest - a shock to her, our home and our work-lives.
That's all for now...I think I should just continue to update this list to keep to laugh at one day. One day..
3 comments:
I love this update and list and your 2014. I laugh and shake my head and sigh and mostly am excited for what's in store for Team Glenn. You guys are rockstars!
Hoping you have a calmer 2015. This has certainly been a year to remember!
I was updating my list of bookmarked pages and thought "huh, I wonder if Sara has posted anything lately?" Little did I realize you hadn't posted anything since JANUARY and I was in store for a fun update :) What a year, what a year!
Post a Comment