Sunday, February 19, 2012

happy 6 months!

like I've said before.  This age is so. much. fun!  I wish I was home from work now with her - we would tear up the town!

Here is a photo dump of some recent shots. 

First....she has started solids!  We are slow to start (fine by me!) and have been waiting until our family could manage adding one more layer of "to-do" into the evening.  Lucky for us squash was a big hit so we now have confidence to keep going!  Our first night happened to be Valentine's Day so check out the 2nd picture of her excitement to see DaDa and get a new sock monkey.

first day in the highchair - loved playing in it (we are happy to have another place to put her!) 


thank you for my valentine, daddy!

here we go!  with her help of course 


 do I look good or what?

daddy's valentines 


We had our monthly photo shoot - here are a few cute ones! (Thanks to Jordan for her cute monogrammed "Southern" onesie)




trying to eat the 6 month sticker!

We celebrated Ethan's 1st Birthday!

Hads & Erin 

 one of my babysitters - Molly!

 Hadley "holding" Quincy

sharing toys with the birthday boy 

Erin + Ethan (1 Yr) | Sara + Hadley (6 mo) | Jenny + Quincy (4 weeks)

No comments: