Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sicky Poo

It's here. The first really sick baby time for us. After a great day turned into an awful afternoon - hads managed to puke on Grammy and daddy. Fighting a fever that was at 101 at its highest and no interest in drinking, Hadley was weak and so pathetic looking. It made me cry to watch her!

Despite all of that, she only woke up twice in the night and appears to already be on the mend by drinking some pedialyte and not throwing up in 12 hours.

Fingers crossed as this family goes out of town this weekend. Praying her a healthy baby!! Knowing this is the first of many many sick nights, I think we managed ok!

Here she is sleeping on daddy.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Your blog just makes me so happy! I love all the pictures. She just has the sweetest face. I can't get over her eyes! We so need to come to IN! I'm working on it. XX