Monday, January 30, 2012

busy body baby

 Hadley has had quite the January! I've tried to document it as much as possible.  Her mommy is counting down the days to mid-February when life might slow down.  We are so lucky to have good friends, family and jobs that are patient with us and help us so much!  We are currently enjoying volunteering at the Super Bowl - fun! I will post more about DG and I later....this post is <surprisingly> all about Hads


Hads hanging with her buddy Caden.  He will soon learn to pay attention to a pretty girl sitting next to him. They are exactly 7 weeks apart.  This pic cracks me up.  For some reason it looks like Hads just came home from the office in her little jacket. ha!

 Laura and I with our kiddos - my how things have changed!

Hadley trying out rice cereal.  Don't let the face fool you. She actually does not enjoy it. We've since moved on to oatmeal.  Let's hope she is just holding off until we feed her the good stuff.


 Hadley turned 5 months!
 such a flirt

Hadley has TEETH! yes, plural.  This pic shows the first one (bottom left) and yesterday the 2nd one came through. That was fast!

Hadley had her first weekend away from mommy & daddy.  We celebrated Steven & Denise's wedding in Florida and Grammy & Gramps kept the baby girl.  Here they are out to lunch.


I love McAlisters!


Hadley is so fun right now!  Her personality keeps blossoming and even those 2 "toofers" didn't faze her.  She starts at a new babysitter's house on Wed and will only be with Grammy one day a week.  I hope Grammy can survive!  I can't wait to get her to her 6 month appointment. I want to know her stats!

We are so thankful for this happy, healthy, beautiful, smart and loving little girl.  

3 comments:

Mallory said...

Love the post, thanks for the update! Really missing Indy this week with all the super bowl coverage, so great to "see" you guys!

Jenny Bo said...

This all makes me smile. :) Such a big girl you have on your hands!

Cameron Wannamaker said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting!! She is too cute... cannot wait to meet her and introduce her and Obi in July!!!