It's so hard to believe that Hads is 5 months old. I totally failed to get a photo with that sticker on her so that will have to happen another day!
She is laughing, talking and screeching up a storm! She can flip from her belly to her back, loves her jumperoo, does not care for rice, thinks she's hot stuff when she's in the big girl stroller, is more interested in Harley and watching him, and still sleeps like a champ. Lucky us! She really is the most laid back, pleasant, beautiful little girl!
I love the looks she gives us - just taking it all in. Very inquisitive. She becomes stoic in the afternoons and starts each day with laughs and smiles when we get her from her crib. I love her personality so much!
I'll post pics soon. Hadley is currently being spoiled by Grammy and Gramps while David and I are in Florida for a wedding. Missing her like crazy already!!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment