Cherry coke can quench my thirst
this coming from the girl who gave up soda a long time ago to really only enjoy 2-3 per year....until now. David's face the first time I ordered one at Cancun was priceless
I am sitting at home the night of Final Four championship...and one that Butler is playing in because bars are smokey and the game is late. lame
My dinner tonight is a frisco melt from Steak 'n Shake and fries from Chick-fil-A. Come on now-it's the best of both worlds, admit it! But, this coming from a girl who, before pregnant, had maybe had 2 bison burgers in 2010 and hadn't eaten red meat for years.
But - the phrase around this house is "the baby made me do it." And, I am sticking to it!
8 years ago
4 comments:
Nice! Please note: you don't have to preggo to sit on your couch in the hometown (orless than 2 miles away from the school's fieldhouse where you can hear the yelling from your living room) of the playing team for the championship game tonight. Team Boling is doing the same. damn. thing. And lovin it!
Same thing in CO for us, last night, too. Bummer ending! Question: You went through the drive through at both places just to mix and match your fast food order ... wow, dedication! ;)
OK - so I am wondering if I am pregnant 24/7 because I do those things frequently. :)
MoMo is lame and watched the game at home as well, and in my opinion, a Frisco melt is the best fast food available. The real question is when do the ice cream trips begin, because pregnant or not, I'm all in for joining in that fun!
Post a Comment