With a little piece of plastic with the P word on it...
to 15 weeks and still wearing my own pants....
to a very tired looking Sara at 18 weeks...
to Baby's First Gala at 20.5 weeks...
to a photo that actually includes the daddy (ha!)...
to Fetus' First Easter at 22.5 weeks...
I haven't posted any belly shots or really any shots lately - so here you go!! We go back to the Dr. next week for a quick appointment then again in 4 weeks for the last 4 week appointment. Then onto every two weeks!
I am getting a little excited/overwhelmed/worried about our time and all that we have going on. But, it will be fun! I have two showers next weekend for friends, a fun campaign recovery party with my work buddies the next weekend, two big work events the following weekend and then VACATION! Hello silver lining to May :)
Then when we get home its time to hunker down and have our showers, our time, finish the nursery, finish the registry, start childbirth classes, attend a couple more weddings and nest, nest, nest!
Erin has been in town all week so she was able to see the furniture and bedding fabric today. So fun to show her! My next task is picking out the paint color and molding design for the nursery. Fun fun!
7 comments:
YES! I love all of the baby bump pics! You look even more gorgeous than usual :)
Such an exciting time for you guys - enjoy it all! Fun to run into you at the museum, Sara. You look great!
You look so beautiful! I love the baby bump pictures, it makes it all so real for all of us who can't see you everyday. Hope you continue to feel good. Always thinking of you guys. HUGS.
oh so fun! you look so happy and that bump is finally popping out - love it! what an exciting time! can't wait to see you so soon!
Thank you for posting! I have been wanting to see your belly show since I don't get to see you. Keep them coming as the baby grows. Love to you all!
Love the post and you look adorable. I love your dress you wore on Easter...is that a Gap purchase??
love the bump photos! I want to see that bump in person :)
Post a Comment