David and I spend Labor Day weekend Bloomington doing as many things as we possibly could! You would have thought we only go to btown once a year.
We were able to enjoy Hillbilly Haiku @ Upland on Friday night, then onto Irish Lion for Strongbow (duh!). Saturday started at BBC then to the farmers market. If you are ever in btown on a Saturday during farmers market season - GO! Its amazing! We snagged some goodies then jumped on our bikes. We biked around town for a few hours, stopped for a few photo opps, hopped off for a couple of hours to grab lunch and walk through the 4th Street Arts Festival and the finished up the ride. Wow-wee!
safety first!
Saturday night we went to Farm. This just in - I like bison burgers! I know its crazy since I have a weird aversion to most meats. But, the bison burger at Farm was featured in Food Network magazine so I had to eat it! Plus, it was covered in goat cheese. bonus
We also got in a stop at Grazie for a drink, another trip to BBC and the winery.
a.ma.zing weekend in btown, as always!
1 comment:
Awwww I love it! I want to drive down this weekend just to go to the Farmer's Market. Afterall...it's what white people do!
Post a Comment