Saturday, August 28, 2010

craft-tastic

I love some ME time and this weekend I got lots of it-yay! I spent some time today "crafting" after a long long long hiatus from anything creative.

I have had this for quite some time:
And I was thinking I would paint it...then Jenny came over and mentioned covering it with fabric-hello genious!

So, it went from plain cork, to a painted frame covered with fabric:


To complete with some added trim and a loop for hanging!
Ta da!!!

4 comments:

Waldner News said...

L.O.V.E!!!! Wish you lived closer so I could have you do some craft projects at my house! ha!

Jenny Bo said...

Turned out great! You've inspired me to make mine this week. :)

Mallory said...

So glad you got some craft time in! You mentioned you hadn't been able to do much lately, so this was perfect - and it looks great!

Kelli Jacobs said...

Love it! The black ribbon border really sets it off! Hooray!