Sunday, September 26, 2010

vitamix!!!

that became the catchphrase of our fun saturday night! To celebrate Grant's big bday, we had GGCs, drinks, yummy sweet potato fries, cake and zuke coffee cake (one of G's favs).

I only have the pictures from the game-time shenanigans...not the cute ones - sorry!
our first game - a complete bust. So we tried another question/answer game because apparently you can make a million creating some time of question/answer game - even if one just like it exists!

Cheers!

David and I love a Saturday night where we can load up our arms, walk over the to the Sterleys and know we are only a short walk home at the end of the night!

This begins Jenny's love for vitamix..."I'm so parched" :)






Thanks, Grant! For having a birthday and making the drink of the week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, who knew that the VitaMix could provide hours of entertainment and laughs?!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Thank you for your always amazing GGC!!!

Jenny Bo said...

Oh d-d-dear that JBo slideshow was not necessary. But oh d-d-dear do I LOVE my some vitamix!!! Had TONS of fun and can't wait for another GGC + game night up north.