Sunday, April 11, 2010

April Fun!

April has been super busy and super fun - and we're just getting started!

David and I started the April fun by spending last Friday evening/night downtown. We walked all around and made it to the all-star game, scotty's, the Why Store at Slippery Noddle and STP at White River. Then, I was lucky enough to be invited to the Final Four game last Saturday - FUN!! Thanks, Sarah! We had a great time and although David didn't score a ticket...I think he also had fun at the bars :)

Karen, me and Sarah

I was actually offered a ticket for the championship game as well, but declined to hang out with david and friends (awww, I know...such a sweet wife).


David and I at Slippery Noodle for the Championship Game

Then onto a weekend of showers for Padge! Kelly, Laura, Tracy & Kim hosted a couples BBQ Diaper Party on Saturday night and then Elizabeth and I hosted a shower today.


Lots of fun! I didn't get too many pics of the shower - but Sara did on her nice camera so I will share those when I get them!

Crafty centerpieces/favors made by Elizabeth and I

Click here for all of the pictures!

1 comment:

Jenny Bo said...

LOVE how the lil flower vases turned out - did everyone take one home? I'm sure all the guests were drooling over them. :) They are so pirdy!