A group of us from work went to the DMB concert so we started the festivities early at jill's house laying in the sun and sippin' margaritas!

The life...drinking Strongbow, in a sundress in my IU chair tailgating before a great concert with super fun friends. Lovin' summer!
we were super low in the pavillion that I was able to snap a great pic of Dave...even on my phone!On Saturday, David hauled rock for under the deck (read: David kicks butt at outdoor duties!) and I went to Allisonville Nursery and Lowes. Then...we were off to meet the newest baby...
Introducing...
Jasper Meyer Sterley
What a cutie!! I went with Sara & Grant to church so David walked over with me to say hello to the little guy...and deliver a little treat for the new parents - beer & diapers-ha! Read more about Sara & Grant and Jasper here.
Then on Sunday David, Matt and Bob went to the Senior Open while I went to Beth's bridal shower. It was so fun! I love wedding festivities! Then off to my parents for some good beer can chicken and outdoor patio dining.
And now it's Monday...here we go again!
2 comments:
Sounds like a perfect summer weekend! Thank you soo much for our goodies, especially the Oberons! Yum! And thanks for joining us at church too. Can't wait for Jasper to come play at our next neighborly adventure!!
So fun to see you and catch up a little. Proposed double-date dates to come soon... :)
Post a Comment