“No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.”
- Confucius
I set out this year with a goal in mind to read 12 books by the end of the year. I didn't make it a resolution because I want to do this each year moving forward. Padge helped me get started with the Twilight series-so that was an easy 4 books down!
I have started a list at the bottom of our blog - watch it grow! My co-worker Mallory has been in a book club for 3 years so I have their list to reference, but if you have a great recommendation-send me a comment with the title!
Current book: A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
So far, so good!
I definitely think my dad has instilled the love of reading. He is always reading and while we joke that he doesn't go anywhere without a book and a highlighter...it is such a neat gift to love to read!
8 years ago
1 comment:
You are so right about it being a gift. I really struggle to LOVE to read. I have to try really hard to get trough a book, but I want my kids to enjoy reading! I envy people who always have a book in hand!
Post a Comment