We meet on Wednesdays at lunch and either bring our lunch, cook for each other or go out. This week we get to share our goals and how we are going to execute them. yeah rah (note: extreme sarcasm). But, I guess accountability is key, right?
I won't bore you with my and Padge's funny goals....and get right to the recipe.
Full disclosure: I don't really count points yet, so I hope this is accurate! :)
Boboli Taco Pizza
-Wheat boboli crust
-Morningstar Meal Starters - Grillers recipe crumbles (ground "beef")
I do enjoy strange food, so this not being meat doesn't bother me in the least-but I am sure ground chicken is still healthy, even with more points!

-Lettuce
-Salsa
-Taco seasoning
-Tomatos
-Red onions
Warm the frozen "meat" in a skillet until thawed and warmed through. Add 1/2 cup water and some taco seasoning (I didn't measure, just shook some in). Add salsa for more flavor. Once heated through and seasoned, top each half of the pizza with 2/3 cup of meat. Add sliced tomatos, onions, lettuce and more salsa. Bake 15ish minutes until crust is crispy.
Ta-Da!
I made this tonight and made half taco and half cheese & turkey pepperoni for David. I figured the points for half of the pizza (8 points) but it is still hard to eat that much! The "meat" goes a long way and I am looking forward to taco salad for my lunch tomorrow.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
when did you start this WW thing? you & mom...good luck! :) pizza sounds yummy!
Post a Comment