Yes, that is right...Saturday night was the Grand Finale Gala of my spring campaign, Man & Woman of the Year (www.manwomanoftheyear.org/indy)
We had 9 awesome candidates for the "rebirth" of the campaign this year. The IN chapter did it way back 10 years ago in Indy...so, this is the first year for the campaign pretty much.
Did I mention our candidates are awesome??
Well...We were proud to announce last night at the Grand Finale that the campaign grossed more than $135,000-all raised by the candidates! I am still shocked writing this.
6 women and 3 men have been raising money since Feb. 19, so my boss and I are quite attached to them, their families and their campaign teams. Needless to say, last night was emotional. We had a great video and great speakers. Really, I couldn't have asked for a better event. The candidates had a great time, the Conrad was beautiful and accomodating and the program was seamless.
I am one happy camper! Let the recruiting for next year begin!
We had a photographer (Lauren Weghorst Photography) so I hope I have pictures soon to post and/or link you to!
Yay!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment