Just moved in and getting some paint on the walls
to moved in and painted, but still waiting on our furniture to new couches and tables, and a new entertainment center and TV (not pictured)
from a dining room just starting to get some TLC
to new paint and new molding
and a new desk in the den (thanks David for spending the entire Sunday putting it together!!) it really makes the room complete
a new place to eat in the kitchen!! I still prefer the couch during Wheel of Future-but it's nice to have options :)
Needless to say it does feel like home now and we are so thankful for our new house, the people that have helped clean/put together/carry stuff in/etc. It will continue to feel more like home when we hang stuff on the walls, finish the other bedrooms and add some color. This is so much fun!!
Other big news? We have a RENTER FOR THE CONDO!! It really allows us to enjoy our house more now that we have a renter. She will be there for 6 months, then will revisit the lease to maybe stay month to month. But, who knows, we might sell it in that time too.
2 comments:
I love it. Your house is coming along so nicely. We will paint the chairs sometime soon :)
I am loving your house! It make me a teasy jealous...in a good way! I bet you are having so much fun seeing it all fit together! Keep the pictures coming.
Post a Comment