It's more like I like to read so it is easy for me to be interested in a series of books (hello Harry Potter). Now, for Padge...she is hooked and in love with Edward. Right now, I am just enjoying the book. Maybe love develops later in the book?
Of course we are talking about Twilight. Thanks to a snow day today, I have read 374 pages today. Sickening, I know, but I am a fast reader and literally laid on the couch most of the day reading. I was up at 5:30 before I received the mass text that our office was closed, so I got an early start.
I doubt I will finish tonight, but hopefully tomorrow. I am on a time crunch to be able to see the movie while Cinema Grill still has it playing. Until then...
8 years ago
1 comment:
It doesnt matter if you are hooked or not, you are reading it! At least you know what I am hooked on!!!
Post a Comment