The morning started off just right with a trip to Dunkin' Donuts. Jack (and Reagan) love their munchkins at DD, so Uncle David thought he would win some points with that special treat. I am sure Jack thinks that Uncle David must go there every morning as part of his routine-ha!


After some powdered sugar munchkins and apple juice, it was off to work!
I picked Jack up around 10:15 that morning, and found Jack hard at work after 1.75 hours on the job. I walked into the showroom and saw David in the office holding his finger up to his mouth to show me to be quiet. So I slowly walked over and look into the office-it was hilarious! Jack was seriously working and sorting beads. So many of the Kipp employees were watching, but he was intent on doing a good job. He didn't even notice me until he was done-ha!!
Jack even earned $3.25 for his hard work-ha!! And, of course he walked away with lots of toys for he and Reagan both. David said for every toy that he let Jack pick out, Jack made sure he could get one for Reagan-what a great older brother.
As Jack and I ran a few errands before meeting mommy, grammy & reagan at Qdoba, he was sure to let me know how tired he was from a long day at work. I love how that is tiring for him-and that is what he thinks Uncle David does all day!
I will be posting a picture of Jack's ride down the conveyor belt in the warehouse soon! Precious cargo!
No comments:
Post a Comment