Friday, December 5, 2008

The TEAL REVEAL

I have had a few requests for a picture of the new teal wall in our bedroom. I know this picture does not provide the grand announcement this color deserves, but at least its a try!!


Again, I stressed about this color too!! Now, I am on the hunt for accent pillows and a cozy throw to go on the bed to bring the color down from the wall. But, I don't think those are such a priority right now.


2 comments:

Jen Waldron said...

Ummmm...Our bedrooms look so similar. We have a blue/teal wall just like yours, the sides are tan, and the furniture is brown. We were destined to be friends. I love it!

Waldner News said...

LOVE it...maybe I'll get Matt to re-paint our bedroom? NOT! He would never go for it...tell David he is the BEST hubby! ha! It looks awesome...