Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting Settled


Well, we have been moving stuff into the house since Wednesday the 19th and the movers came this past Friday with our furniture, so we have made pretty good progress. I wanted to share so me of the pictures of the house. Current status: living room is painted, master is painted, dining room is half painted and furniture is moved in. The Christmas Tree and the menorah both made it up in our front windows on Sunday morning and it is beginning to feel like home.


the living room painted and with our furniture from the condo. Note, we will not be keeping the 20" tube TV in the corner :)

The first snow in our new house!

Harley not at all interested in a.) the snow, b.) being trained to go outside on a lead or c.) being anywhere away from David. I think he has had anxiety abou this move for a long time.


Christmas tree in one window, menorah in the other. Glenn family holiday decor.

Kitchen-its coming!!

The dining room. The bottom half it yet to be done, but will be white decorative chair rail and molding ot match the entrance and stairway.

More pictures to come! We are really proud of the progress we made this weekend and will continue to make progress and add furniture to the mix.





4 comments:

Adventures of Aaron and Jordan said...

Sara, it looks great! I cant wait to see if over the holidays! We need to plan a little holiday party! I will be home for almost 3 weeks! Yeah! I am jealous of your house, I am so ready to have our own home...plus live in the same town for more than a few months! :)

Cameron Wannamaker said...

CONGRATS, guys!!! What a gorgeous house! We cannot wait to come see it in person.... we miss the Glenns!

- The Wannamakers

jpmedlen said...

Everything looks great! Congratualtions to you, David, and Harley!

Hopefully sometime soon Amanda and I can be Northsiders (again) too!

Brooke Burtnett said...

The house looks GREAT....I do love the tan shade!