Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers

On Saturday, David and I joined my mom, dad, lindsay and liz at the IU vs. Gonzaga at Lucas Oil Stadium. A. Ronda was going to join us but she was too sick :( Feel better soon!

I was super pumped to see the new stadium for the first time and who doesn't love throwing on their IU gear to cheer on the hoosiers, even if it is a "rebuilding year." :) David and I are only going to a few regular season games so this was another chance to see the hoosiers in action. GO IU!!

The view of the basketball floor set up in Lucas Oil Stadium for the tournament.

We love our matching IU sweatshirts!!

Mommy & Daddy-O...the biggest fans in the family! This is my dad's favorite type of Saturday-wearing his cream & crimson and cheering on the hoosiers-it doesn't get much better than this!!
Lins & her friend Liz were also in on the fun!

No comments: