Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This Can't Be True!

But it is...5 months until the wedding! I feel like I just wrote the 6 month countdown post...boy how time flies. As I think back on the 6 month milestone, I am not sure that we have made that much progress in the past month. But here is what is going on in our wedding world. I have narrowed down the wedding invites to 4 choices and am simply waiting on a sample, we have ordered the bridesmaid dresses, registered fully at 1 location and even gone band shopping for David. We actually might finish that today-yeah!

And how could I forget!! The "king of the ring" and little miss flower girl have their outfits-and they are adorable!! If you follow my sister's blog too, you know it will be very interesting!! Watch out on the dance floor, Jack is sure to take over :) Now I am just worried they might steal our thunder...they are too darn cute!

We are lucky that time flies because the wedding will be here before we know it. But, it can't go by too fast...there is still lots to do!!

The best part is visiting Bloomington during this process!! We get to go on Sunday and then again on Feb. 28th!

No comments: