David and I had a great time on Sunday registering at Crate & Barrel. They do these neat wedding events where you get to go in before the store opens, drink mimosas & coffee and eat goodies then go on your way to scanner heaven! You can take your time and there are so many people to help you, its great. We highly recommend doing this if you are going to register there! We went with Matt & Jenny and then did breakfast afterwards-thanks guys for a fun morning!
I will say I have the best fiance for putting up with my LOVE of green. Most of you know it as a sickness, but either way, it must be growing on him :) C&B has lots of green right now so I was in heaven!
Now onto Macy's sometime soon...this is way more fun that we thought it would be!
I will share one of my favorite items:

The cutest charger EVER! It will look so great with white dishes and fun linens...I just can't help it!
No comments:
Post a Comment