Wednesday, November 6, 2013

4 months!

better late than never, here is Brady Boo at 4 months old! 

At his Dr. appt. he was 16 lb and 6 oz, also 75% for weight.  And 75% for height.  He laughs, smiles constantly, loves laughing at his sister, does "crunches" trying to sit up to be a big kiddo like his sister, still loves to chill in his swing in the evening for a cat nap, is slowly being weened from the swaddle and still taking zantac for his reflux.  I just made some baby food and will continue to make the other veggies so we can start in the next month or so.  We will do a short stint with rice, but he clearly doesn't need to gain weight so if he can tolerate the spoon- we will move quickly to the good stuff!

pretty much, Brady makes this family more whole.  It's crazier in the evening, he is now projecting his personality and preferences on our routine and Hads is way more interested in engaging him in our every day fun and events.  But that is perfect.

He is in some 6 mo clothes, some 6-9 month clothes and just started wearing some 9 month jammies.  Yikes!



Yes, I ripped off my sticker but aren't I cute anyway?

Hadley joined Brady in the chair and jacked him between the eyes while doing so.  We had lots of screams and tears before he calmed down.  This is Hadley kissing him after saying "I hit Brady."  the first of many I'm sure... I mean look at that face!

My jeans are 6-12 months.  look at my long legs!

up to no good

cheeeeeeeeeeeeese

Brady kisses.  melt. my. heart


halloween pics being posted soon!

1 comment:

erin and keven said...

love this post! adorable those two!!