Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Wannamakers Visit Indiana

You can't get more lucky than meeting life-long friends on a plane.  Random seats in first class, to randomly being on the same resort shuttle to "hey, we are going to excellence too!" to laughs, drinks, fun, memories and stories to last a lifetime.  

Now, this friendship has grown as we add the little people.  We traveled to NC in February to visit Skotty, Cameron and Charlotte and this fall it was their turn to visit Indiana!  We will go back in May and hopefully can convince them to visit again next fall.  Twice a year sounds good to me! :)

a little out of order but I just wanted to get them posted!

Welcome to my children's museum, Charlotte.  Come, I'll show you how to have fun!






Brady is having fun too!



around and around we went..and went...and went..



Loving on Brady

Conner Prairie day!

Two men and a goat...

Monkey see, Monkey do

it was HOT but overcast in the morning so the water table & splash pad were a perfect way to end our CP morning

Kisses

to the splash park.  Charlotte rocking the ruffle

Cameron and I being smart ladies...wine, frozen grapes, pedicures


Charlotte would not stop drinking from this cup at CP.  The volunteer even came up to me to make sure I knew there were chemicals in the water.  Very nice of her, but Charlotte did not care.

Hadley selling fruit to Cameron

Ending our fun at Petit Chou.  Love these guys!

We packed our weekend full of fun, outings, our favorite restaurants and staying up late laughing and catching up.  It was THE BEST way I could have ended my maternity leave!

No comments: