because we were able to make this announcement....
2013 is going to be a great year. Hadley was our "back to school special" with her August birthday. baby #2 will be our "summer special" and baby and I will spend a summer vacation on maternity leave (I am picturing this as being incredible relaxing and me by the pool. don't ruin this vision just yet, please! :) )
I join 4 other ladies that I grew up with who are due in May & June. I also join new college and "adult life" friends who are due in the spring and early summer. It is quite the baby boom and saying we are blessed and thankful to be a part of it doesn't even begin to express our feelings.
Fun times ahead!
8 years ago
2 comments:
Congratulations, Glenns!
yeah! This is so exciting! And it was so fun to find out all the other ladies that are preggers! Such a wonderful time of our lives! Congrats to you and your darling family.
Post a Comment