Two months old! View the one month post here to see how much she has grown!
hi mama, why do you keep making those silly noises? I will not smile for you!
after sitting up on her own for a bit, we resorted to the support of the armrest!
i'm this big now!
I love laying on my tummy and relaxing!
This Thursday is Hadley's 2 month Dr. appointment so we are gearing up for shots & tears. I am anxious to see how much she weighs...surely she is over 10 pounds by now after being 9 1/2 pounds more than a week ago.
She has been smiley so much more, making more noises and sounds as she trys to talk to us (vs. just crying), is sleeping like a champ in her crib at least 7 hours a night but mostly 8, she is awake much more during the day, she finds her hand and thumb to soothe herself sometimes, is getting so much stronger with holding her head up, and we are currently working on napping in her crib. Although I did let her cuddle up on my chest this morning to nap - it's just so gloomy I had to!!
The obsession with her continues!
2 comments:
Hadley,
You are getting sooooo BIG! Your most-favorite 2nd cousin misses you to pieces :( I will see you in 1.5 wks at your sip-n-see!
Love you bunches xoxo
Cousin Lindsay
Gee, I teared up at Lindsay's post. Hadley, you are so loved and so precious. Mommy and Daddy are two pretty lucky people to be blessed with you.
Post a Comment