Monday, September 19, 2011

1 Month!

Hello world!  This is Hadley and I have some super exciting news to share - I turned ONE MONTH yesterday!!  Time flies when you are having fun eating, sleeping, eating and sleeping!

Aren't I cute?


I'm 1 month old- go team!
Check out that "party in the back" hair I have - nice!

I love my new blankie - thanks Cease!!

In other super significant news - I have gained one pound since birth and am officially 8 lb 3 oz!  Watch out boys, there's a new bruiser in town.  And, now maybe mom and dad will stop telling people I am "shrimpy" as they like to call it :) 

3 comments:

Grammy & Gramps said...

What a cute post. You know you are setting yourself up .... we just keep wanting you to update your blog ALL the time so we can see her cute pictures. Love her smile .... would have loved to see you guys getting her to do that.

Jenny Bo said...

Love that we're on the email update list now - ha! And love Hads and that smile. She looks like David in these pics.

Lindsay Gross said...

Loooovee this post!! She is so freaking precious! Happy 1 month! I'm with Grammy and Gramps... I literally have started checking your blog daily for new pics of Hadley! Can't wait to return home so I can visit her!!! xoxo