Wednesday, October 26, 2011

smiley girl

we've been getting smiles for a while, but we were workin' hard for those.  The past two days have been a smile fest and I love it!!  She isn't making me work as hard, has "laughed" a few times and at times seems to not be able to get her mouth open enough to show us how happy she really is.  melt. my. heart.

going to meet Grammy for lunch and errands - kicking off Halloween week!

This is just a little smirk, don't let it fool you.  She is capable of much bigger things. 

like this...

going to go meet the Morton boys for a walk.  This smile was in response to a goofy mom + rattle.  Not the anticipation of meeting the boys I am sure.  She's too young for that.

I have even gotten a few smiles and gurgles during a diaper change - oh how far we've come!

Since we are bragging about our smiling skills, let's also throw the sleeping skills in the mix too!  Last night, Hads slept for 10 hours!  I am not going to bank on that happening again soon, but it was great!  I won't divulge how many times we checked to make sure she was breathing. That would make us sound crazy. 

I think the smiles might be in anticipation of the special guests arriving this weekend!

1 comment:

Jenny Bo said...

Smiles + 10 Hours?!?! What more could y'all ask for - that is so great! And I love her Halloween week outfit. Especially the Wicked Witch of the West pants/tights. :)