Sunday, March 21, 2010

what a difference a week makes

I really wish Jack & Reagan lived here to share in the excitement of our super-fast growing garden :) I seriously get so excited...David not so much - but he will be when he is eating it! ha!

Check out last week's post for a picture from only one week ago. WOW! Pretty much every single seed has sprouted aside from a few peppers and cilantro. They may not all survive, but if they do I will be sharing the starts with my parents and the Grace Garden.

The raised garden should ship Monday (we heart Costco) and then hopefully soon we can get it all prepped!

Today I will taking the larger starts and putting them into single containers and even getting the lettuce ready to get outside. Yay!

3 comments:

Jenny Bo said...

Yeeeeah so I probably won't be visiting your blog for the next few weeks b/c your starts are putting my to shame. I have ONE 3" sprouter, and a few other little ones. WTF?!?! Maybe once I plant them in our new yard they'll get their act together...

Waldner News said...

please oh please help me! ha! i started an herb container this past week - so we will see if anythings pops up! wish i could do more but i have NO space to put them! ha!

Jenny Bo said...

Haha - you know I can't get enough of your blog. :) No I didn't plant squash, but now maybe I will to help my garden confidence. My green beans and cucumbers are the sprouters, and just planted our radishes, brussel sprouts, and herbs today in separate pots. We'll see if I have enough room for all of this when I move it into the ground...ha!