Just a few things going on:
1. I am starting book #4 (The Shack)
2. My spring campaign kicks off on Thursday. Nine candidates will again compete for the title of Man & Woman of the Year. They are rock stars and their goals blow past my budget...let's hope those goals become reality! It is such a fun campaign - but a ton of work. I put some major customer service pants on for this campaign.
3. We fly to florida for the weekend. hola early morning with a 6:30 a.m. flight the morning after a huge event for work. are we crazy?? maybe...but a weekend of sun (hopefully), friends (the McLeonards!!!) and seafood and wine should be just what the Dr. ordered. Oh - an NO computers per David..I won't have any issues with this, but we'll see how he does :)
It is also the start of lent...believe what you want of course, but I do find that truly sacrificing something does make me remember why I am making that sacrifice - which is a great thing.
So...adios queso and vino. Those are true sacrifices for me (sad I know). But I LOVE cheese and wine! I am getting my fix as much as I can from mexican with the Sterleys on Friday, to grilled cheese on Saturday, to a WONDERFUL DAY OF LOVE DINNER at Corner Wine Bar for Valentine's day (thanks, David!) that included cheese ravioli and wine. Now, tonight I am making eggplant parm. oh cheese, how I will miss you.
That's my week...a big week, but nothing new in the Glenn household. As this campaign gains momentum, so will our schedules. yikes!
1 comment:
SOOO jealous of your FL trip! Can't wait for pics!!
Post a Comment