Today was our first
Farm Fresh delivery day! It was so exciting to get the email on Thursday announcing what was in our bin for the coming week and to have the opportunity to comb through the substitutions I wanted to make and add other goodies. I had been looking forward to it so much that I can't believe that I forgot today until the drive home!

Our bin waiting on the porch!

Opening up the bin...ooooo what do we have?

All kinds of fresh goodies!

rainbow carrots-too fun! I know carrots look like this, but in the world of bagged baby carrots....I almost forgot that carrots do come with greens on top and need to be peeled!
I really want to thank my co-worker mallory and our friend
Sara for their motivation to join this great "club" and get fresh produce delivered! I am so excited to swap recipes with Sara and try new foods. Plus...the real hope is that we consume more fruits and veggies.
First meal with FFD: huge salads!
1 comment:
Welcome to the Farm Fresh Club - it gets better with every delivery!!!! Next you should jump on the CSA wagon! :)
Post a Comment