1. 7th grade international festival - Haiti was our country
2. Honeymoon - researching the area as we are going to go to the Dominican (the closest I have ever been to Haiti)
3. This week
Obviously all of our hearts are full with thoughts of the devastation. But its the kids who get me - wow...I don't even have kids yet and its hard to see those pictures and see the footage. I can't imagine having kids and being able to relate to feeding your own children or providing.
Today at church the sermon was all about Haiti and answering the "why" and "what now " questions. They played "This is How the World Will End" by The Elms.
YOU MUST listen to this!! It will inspire you to be the better man because...
When the better man won't lend a hand,
Baby this is how the World will end
Empowering lyrics for you today! Lend a hand, make a difference. Not just for Haiti - but for whatever interests you or concerns you!
No comments:
Post a Comment