My goal is to read 12 books in 2009. Well, I am on the 10th and I need TWO MORE GOOD READS!
Any suggestions? Check out my book list for 2009 at the bottom of the blog. No, I will not apologize for the fact that 4 of the 9 are the Twilight series :)
8 years ago
4 comments:
Come over and I'll give you a few to see if you like :)
Only two more...you can do it!
Sara-
Great to see you at the IU game the other night! There are 2 series of books that are mindless reading. One is by Janet Evanovich the Stephanie Plum series and they are hilarious! The other starts with Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster and she went to Purdue (I know not the best school!).
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert was good.
The Lovely Bones - gotta read it before the movie comes out! Books are always better than the movies!
The Shack ~ Just another really good read...definitely makes ya think though...in a good way!
Something Borrowed - A very easy read and entertaining.
Post a Comment