Sunday, January 27, 2013

let's hear it for the boys...

Hadley has lots of little friends who are boys.  Not boyfriends, of course. An important distinction I am sure her dad would like me to make.

This week Hadley was lucky enough to have Ethan over to play and help Quincy celebrate his first birthday!

Ethan & Hadley's Play Date
 pure joy

Our parents are so silly.  I know! 

Ethan...get back on your side of the chair!

Quincy turns 1!!  Q had a few friends over and asked them to show their team spirit!  Lots of sports at this party! 

The big ONE year old hydrating at the start of his party

I-N-D-I-A-N-A (clap clap) 

So many boys!  Notice Hadley in the corner playing by herself.  typical hads. 

Instead of presents, Q did a book swap.  You had to shoot a basket first.  Hadley didn't understand why the boys were in her way.  She just wants to read! 


Double Dribble 

Slam dunk! 

Team Spirit!

Happy Birthday, Quincy!! 

While Hadley is on yet another antibiotic for her worst ear infection yet, she was feeling good and played for a long time!  The guacamole and chips followed by a cake pop were great fuel today.  ha!

1 comment:

Jenny Bo said...

Still can't get over what an adorable cheerleader she is! Thanks for celebrating with us!!