Sunday, September 30, 2012

ONE

So 5 weeks later I thought I would post some photos of Hadley's big day!!  We have had such a fun & busy summer that I literally have not sat down to add these photos until now. 

I think every month we have more fun with Hads!  She is so vocal, has a super sassy attitude, learns new words, learns new skills, changes her interests constantly, continues the food battle and just makes our world such a much better place and our house more of a home.

Right now (at 13 months + 1 week) Hadley is walking great, tries to run, never stops moving, says "more" for what we think is when she is hungry and/or thirsty, can tell us what a cow, a sheep, a puppy and a duck say, sings Row Row Row (and we pick up with the rest of the song!), still loves to say tickle and be tickled, is really enjoying reading vs. chewing on books, misses her bottle terribly - but is getting better and still loves the clips on her highchair as a fun toy. 

She has her front 8 teeth and now two molars and still loves to show them off.  Her hair is still super curly and growing, but growing up.  She is starting to let me clip her bangs back again which is good as I refuse to cut her hair! 

We hope you enjoy this small update - enjoy the photos!

















2 comments:

Mallory said...

LOVE IT! I saw some of these on Facebook earlier I think, but oh they make me smile.

Anonymous said...

These are ADORABLE!! I love Hadley's birthday outfit as well as what you are wearing too! :)