Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

I could get all mushy about what it means I me to even be able to celebrate this day. But I won't. Just know that nothing means more.

We have had the craziest May and a real test to how we can successfully manage our lives, work events and travel and Hadley.

The week leading up to mothers day found David out of town, me scrambling to put an event together on Friday and Hadley spending lots of time with Grammy. Thankfully Grammy could pick up hads at the sitter's and even had an overnight so I could work until 1 am. Yes, 1 am. Very thankful to have them close and retired ;)

Friday was the Man & Woman of the Year grand finale, Saturday was Cease & Doug's wedding and Sunday was Mother's day Phew!

Here is the little CRAWLING stinker on Sunday. I have more pics I'll share soon. And video of her new skills.

No comments: