Thursday, May 3, 2012

just keep swimming

we started swim lessons tonight!  I don't know if the lessons really include swimming, it's more like don't-sink lessons....but we're off to a great start!  The class had about 8 kiddos - and about half girls and half boys.  One boy could walk, and one girl was only 6 months old.  Everyone else seemed to be in the middle. 

Hads did super considering it is in the evening, she is tired from a long day, probably hungry and would rather not be working so hard.  She didn't smile.  Not a single smirk.  But, she didn't cry either!

I was the only one who went tonight so I wasn't able to get any action shots, but here are a few from before and after.   Thanks for the cute suit Grammy!

Checking out the other kiddos

um, is that a HUGE bathtub - what is going on??

not too sure about this...

she was literally this serious the entire time.

All done and back outside.  She survived!

1 hour of swimming, 1 tubbie, 8 ounces of formula.  ahhhhhhh


1 comment:

Jenny Bo said...

Was thinking of you guys last night - glad it went well!