after a loooonnnggg day in Greenwood at Buy Buy Baby, I am feeling empowered by decision making! (thanks Mom for being a trooper!)
As everyone knows - I love to make decisions :) I did this with my wedding dress shopping too - pretty much know what I want, but have to shop/compare/research for at least another month before I can feel good about my decision.
So, after pretty much deciding on the stroller we wanted, researching as much as I can stand online (not my thing!) and "driving" them around the store today - I think we have made a decision! yay! That decision led to a carseat decision and even a diaper bag decision. w.o.w.
Feeling so empowered, I came home to start a registry (2 actually). I saw enough today to get started and figured I could check-out other prego friends' registries for other ideas that didn't required "in-store touch/see/hear" business. I spent way too much time looking, thinking surely I had clicked "add to registry" on at least 50 items.
Well, 18 items later I was done. WHAT?? This is going to be a little more time consuming and exhausting than originally thought.
But, making decisions = peace of mind in this household. So bring it on!
8 years ago
2 comments:
Ooooh so fun! I have no advise on what to register for, but sure do love little miniature things. :) Can't wait to see what you've found!!!
i have LOTS of tips on what you need and dont need - starting with you NEED the bassinet you guys got for us - it is the BEST and ethan loves it. he sleeps in it every night. i will start compiling a list for you :) we are just so so excited! lots of love! -erin
Post a Comment